BELGRADE – Marko Blagojevic, director of the Office for Reconstruction and Flood Relief, stated on Monday that a number of flood control project worth at least EUR 70 million will be launched this year.

Paracin - Photo: Facebook
Paracin – Photo: Facebook

Blagojevic told TV Pink that the draft law on disaster risk management should be finished in two or three weeks.

He also announced that a new conference will be held to inform all donors, who have contributed to the post-flood recovery in Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina, about what have been done to date.

“We will acquaint them with the results, but also our future plans, what is that we plan to do in order to step up flood defence,” Blagojevic said.

So far, 19,918 families throughout Serbia have been provided with financial aid totaling four billion 720 million dinars, Blagojevic said.

LEAVE A REPLY