BANJA LUKA – Republika Srpska (RS) Police Director Gojko Vasic stated on Thursday that 20 individuals are suspected of participation in the attack on Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic during the commemoration in Srebrenica on July 11.
Addressing a news conference, Vasic said that the police are making progress in the investigation to solve the attempted assassination of Aleksandar Vucic.
We have around 20 new individuals on the list, and we know the identity of some of them while the names of others are still unknown, but we have the visuals so we will continue exchanging data with agencies from Bosnia-Herzegovina and our colleagues from Serbia, Vasic said.
He noted that every piece of quality footage will help the police identify participants in, as he said, attempted assassination, as well as the instigators of the attack.
Vasic specified that the investigation into the attack on Vucic is conducted under the supervision of the RS Special Prosecutor’s Office.
Earlier on Thursday, the RS Interior Ministry filed reports to the RS Special Prosecutor’s Office against unidentified individuals on charges of attempted assassination and incitement to murder of Aleksandar Vucic on July 11, after the commemoration of Bosniak victims.