BELGRADE – Serbia’s Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic said on Monday that the Libyan security services were claiming that the two Serbian embassy employees, who had been abducted in that country, were fine, and that the case would soon be solved.
“We have set up a team that reports to PM Vucic on the situation, but we have had no official contact, no one from kidnappers has tried to reach us. All our contacts went through the Libyan security services, and what they are saying is that our citizens are fine and that everything will be resolved quickly,” Dacic said.
Replying to MPs’ questions about the fate of the two Serbian embassy employees in Libya, who were abducted in early November, Dacic said Serbia would try to do everything necessary using political means:
“I wanted to go there personally, but there is no one to talk to,” Dacic said.