If you’re like most people, you probably think that sunglasses are for rugged, outdoorsy types. You’d be wrong. In fact, sunglasses are one of the most popular items in fashion, and they can be worn by anyone, no matter their face shape or size.
The following list of the best sunglasses for round face 2023 is a curated selection of some of the most stylish and versatile pairs on the market today. Whether you need a new pair to take to the beach or want to complete your summer wardrobe, these sunglasses will have your eyes shining (and your style quotient up).
What to Look For in Good Round Sunglasses?
When selecting sunglasses for a round face, it’s important to consider the shape of your face. Most sunglasses are designed for an oval or round face. If you have a more rectangular or angular face shape, you may need to look for a different style.
Some factors to consider when choosing lentes for a round face include:
- Frame width. The wider the frame, the more coverage your eyes will have from the sun and glare.
- Frame height. Taller frames offer greater protection from the sun’s rays and should be chosen if you are fair-skinned or have light brown skin tones.
- Bridge size and nosepiece placement. The bridge size should be proportional to the width of your nose – smaller bridges work best on narrower noses while larger bridges are better on wider noses. The nosepiece should sit just below your upper lip so that it doesn’t obstruct your view or cause discomfort when wearing them for extended periods of time.
- Temple length and arm length. The temple length should be equivalent to or slightly longer than the width of your head; shorter temples can appear juvenile and childlike, while excessively long temples can make glasses appear overly big and bulky on your face. The arms of the glasses should also taper towards the end so that they don’t drag on your skin when worn.
- Lens color selection. While all lenses offer some level of protection from UV radiation, darker lenses block more UV rays, which is beneficial for people with darker skin tones.
- Polarized lenses. Polarized lenses are designed to reduce glare and help reduce eye fatigue.
- Manufacturer. Some of the best-quality sunglasses brands, such as Ray-Ban and Oakley, make glasses that are specifically designed for round faces.
Best Sunglasses for Round Faces in 2023
Looking for a good pair of sunglasses that will suit your round face? Here are the top 3 best sunglass options for people with round faces in 2023.
- Ray Ban Aviator RB2132 Wayfarer: These come with a classic aviator shape, which is perfect for people with a round face. It has a large frame that will cover most of your face, and it also comes with polarized lenses to ensure clear vision while you’re out and about.
- Tom Ford Cat Eye Sunglasses: This pair of sunglasses from Tom Ford is perfect for those who want something sleek and stylish. They come in several colors, so you can find one that perfectly suits your personality and look. The cat eye shape on these is also very flattering on a round face, helping to create an edge that you can easily show off.
- Ralph Lauren Polo Sunglasses: If you’re looking for sunglasses that will make a statement, then these are the perfect option for you. They come in a variety of colors and styles, so you can find one that perfectly matches your look. The classic polo style is also very flattering on a round face.