Abducted Syrian Orthodox Priests Alive In Turkey – Report

Syrian Orthodox and Greek Orthodox Archbishops of Aleppo, Yohanna Ibrahim and Paul Yazigi who have been kidnapped by militants in Syria are alive and held captive in Turkey, a source close to al-Alam has said. A source in Aleppo, citing information from a British diplomat, told al-Alam on Sunday that two bishops abducted near Aleppo … Read more


LONDON – Geneticist Eugene McCarthy argues that the human race was created by crossing chimpanzees and pigs. No matter how this claim may seem unbelievable, McCarthy is one of the world’s leading geneticists and probably the greatest expert for hybrid animals in the world. In his paper, McCarthy states numerous inexplicable similarities in the anatomy … Read more

EU talks could be completed in four to five years – Ivica Dacic

KRUSEVAC – Serbian Prime Minister Ivica Dacic stated on Friday after the European Council adopted the decision to launch Serbia’s accession talks that the government will be continuously in session so that the talks could be completed in four to five years. During a special session of the Serbian government in Krusevac to mark Saint … Read more

Ancient Pyramids Discovered In Antarctica

Three ancient pyramids have been discovered in the Antarctic by a team of American and European scientists. Two of the pyramids were discovered about 16 kilometers inland, while the third one was very close to the coastline, media reported. An expedition to the bizarre structures should answer the intriguing question of whether they are artificial … Read more

Bayern Financed The Construction Of Muslim Mosques In Allianz Arena

MUNICH – Football giant Bayern Munich will finance the construction of Muslim mosques within their Allianz Arena in order to meet the religious needs of some of its players and fans of this religion. German media reported that Bayern will settle 85% of the construction of mosques, mosques without minarets, and the rest 15% will … Read more